EI Poly has a water tank for every application.
Rural Water Tanks, Industrial Water Tanks, Stock Water Tanks and Urban Water Tanks.
Our quality water tank range is manufactured in Bundaberg from Australian made Alkatuff C6 virgin polyethylene that is B.P.A free and suitable for all water tank applications. Alkatuff C6 resin has a UV performance level of UV20 which is more than twice the Australian and New Zealand standard requirement of UV8. More details are available from the Alkatuff website: www.alkatuff.com.au or download the brochure in our downloads section.
Please explore our extensive range below of large water tanks for rural water storage, smaller water tanks for semi rural storage and slimline water tanks for urban water storage.
Freecall us today on 1800502267 for quality water tanks at low prices… Clearly a better solution.
Specifications for POLY RAIN WATER TANKS
WATER TANK FEATURES
• Manufactured to comply with the following standards:- AS/NZS4020, AS 2070, AS/NZS 4766
• Manufactured from Alkatuff C6 UV stabilised polyethylene, tanks are tough & durable & able to withstand the harsh Australian sun
• Poly Water Tanks do not rust or corrode, are impact resistant and long lasting
• 10 Year Warranty
• Guaranteed one-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength
• No centre pole, Structurally strong
• Food Grade polyethylene is used giving you fibre, taste and odour free drinking water
ALL WATER TANKS SUPPLIED WITH
• Inlet strainer
• BSP Outlets
• Outlet strainer
• Taps (Less than 2000L – 3/4” Ball Valve) (2000L to 5000L – 1 1/2” Outlet, 1” Gate Valve)
(10000L to 29500L – 2” Outlet, 1 1/2” Gate Valve)
RAIN WATER TANK INSTALLATION GUIDE
• The tank site must be flat and level, the area well compacted and free from any rocks, stones and sharp objects.
• Ensure that the prepared site is at least 600mm larger in diameter than the tank.
• A 75mm (3”) base of compacted crusher dust may be used as a tank pad. A reinforced concrete slab is also acceptable and must be greater than the diameter of the tank.
• If a material other than concrete is used, a retaining wall or surround must be provided to prevent erosion.
• The overflow must be piped well clear of the tank to avoid undermining of the tank base.
• Ensure that a flexible hose of at least 300mm (12”) is installed aft er the outlet valve to absorb any shocks or movement.
* NOTE:- FAILURE TO PROPERLY INSTALL WATER TANK AS PER INSTRUCTIONS WILL VOID WARRANTY *
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND, ALL WATER TANK DELIVERIES ARE UNDERTAKEN ON OUR OWN SPECIALISED CRANE DELIVERY TRUCKS.